Last updated: November 1st, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://breakfreetrading.com website (the “Service”) operated by Beige Ventures LLP (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Payment, Cancellation of Service, and Refund Policy
- You are able to try any paid plan for 7 days if you choose to submit a payment of $1 USD which we require for security and verification purposes. If the trial is not canceled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on the user’s choice. There are no refunds for trials, monthly, or annual plans, even if the subscription is canceled on the same day as the auto-conversion payment has gone through. Please note that users who filed a chargeback/dispute request or a claim are not eligible for a refund. This applies to Discovery and Pro subscriptions. A canceled trial and associated services will stop immediately after cancellation.
- It's your sole responsibility to evaluate the merits of the trial and make an educated decision about keeping or canceling the membership. Users can cancel their membership anytime before the trial ends or before the next billing cycle.
- All sales are final and all promotional offers are limited to one redemption per user unless stated otherwise.
- We do not issue refunds or credits under any circumstances. For example, in situations like the following:
- You have changed your mind about your using our product and service;
- You purchased our subscription plan by mistake;
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use our system;
- You forgot to cancel your membership before the 7-day trial ends;
- You forgot to cancel your membership before your next billing cycle; or
- You are not able to activate the BFT algorithm in time before your trial or current subscription cycle finishes.
- Each user is allowed 1 trial period only. If we find any user attempting to sign up for the trial for the second time, their access to the algorithm will be terminated.
- It's your sole responsibility to provide their correct TradingView username in the submission form after they have completed the purchase of the BFT subscription plan. If you fail to provide a correct username during the registration process, which results in the inaccessibility of the algorithm on https://tradingview.com, we reserve the right not to issue any refunds or compensation for the period in between.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Beige Ventures LLP.
Beige Ventures LLP. has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Breakfree Trading shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us through the following channels: