Last updated: April 1st, 2020
Membership, Subscription Plans, and Trial Period
- You are able to try any paid plan for 7 days if you choose to submit a payment of $1 USD, which we require for security and verification purposes. If the trial is not canceled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on the user’s choice.
- Your subscription at Breakfree Trading will continue until terminated. Unless you cancel your Discovery or Pro subscription before your billing cycle ends, you authorize us to charge the membership fee according to your subscription plan for the next billing cycle to your payment method saved on our system.
- Each person is allowed 1 trial period only. We reserve the right to revoke the trial period and put your account on hold if we determine that you are not eligible for a trial period. If we find any user attempting to abuse the trial period, their access to the algorithm will be terminated.
- Membership plans with special promotional offers that have been or will be released in the future may have different conditions and limitations compared to our normal offers. Details of these terms (if any) will be revealed at signup, in our promotional materials, and/or marketing content.
- We may change our subscription plans, its accompanying features and offers, and the pricing plans from time to time. All members will be notified within 7 days if changes apply to them.
- Breakfree Trading requires that you provide at least one payment method in a form of either debit or credit card to sign up for the membership. By adding or updating your payment details, you authorize us to charge your default saved card for fees associated with your subscription to our products and services.
- You will be charged for the subscription plan that you choose before signing up for the trial at the end of the trial period unless you cancel your membership before the end of the trial period.
- Failed payments will automatically revoke your access to the algorithm and the system will retry the charge for a total of 5 days after the initial payment attempt unless you cancel the subscription from the dashboard on our website. Your subscription will be canceled if the system is not able to capture the payment within 5 days. You can update your payment method or card details in the Billing section on your account dashboard to prevent the automatic cancellation.
- All sales are final and all promotional offers are limited to one redemption per user unless stated otherwise.
You hereby agree to not process any chargebacks on your purchase from Breakfree Trading, rather speak to the Breakfree Trading support team at [email protected] to resolve any issue.
Cancellation of Service
- You may cancel your Breakfree Trading membership at any time from the dashboard on our website and you will continue to have access to our product or service until the end of your billing period.
- It's your sole responsibility to evaluate the merits of the trial and make an educated decision about keeping or canceling the subscription. Users can cancel their membership anytime before the trial ends or before the next billing cycle.
- If you do not wish to continue your subscription, you may unsubscribe from our services or remove your payment method from our system on the Billing section, and you won't be billed for the subsequent months.
- There are no refunds for trials, monthly, annual plans, and other products and services offered by Breakfree Trading. Even if the subscription is canceled on the same day as the auto-conversion payment has gone through. Please note that users who filed a chargeback/dispute request or a claim are not eligible for a refund. A canceled trial and associated services will stop immediately after cancellation.
- Refunds or account credits will not be issued in situations as follows:
- You have changed your mind about your using our product and service;
- You purchased our subscription plan by mistake;
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use our system;
- You forgot to cancel your membership before the 7-day trial ends;
- You forgot to cancel your membership before your next billing cycle;
- You are not able to activate the BFT algorithm in time before your trial or current subscription cycle finishes; or
- You experience dissatisfaction with our system after purchase.
- The account you register with Breakfree Trading is for personal use only and you may not share your account details or log in credential with any other individuals.
- You may not create an account under someone else's name on our website or platform. If we find any user impersonating another account, their access to our products and services will be terminated.
- The user shall assume full responsibility for any activity that occurs through their account on our system.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Beige Ventures LLP.
Beige Ventures LLP. has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Breakfree Trading shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us send in an email with your query at [email protected]